AOL is the leading service provider and considered as the most sophisticated email service provider in the world. It has been offering a great spectrum of facilities and features to its users to fulfill the requirements of email receiving and sending. It offers more than just and receiving and sending and with the advent of AOL desktop gold and AOL app it has developed a significant ecosystem taking in accounts the browsing on the internet and mobile platform for more quality assurance to provide it with the users. Here are some significant features of AOL that set it apart from another player:
- It provides easy to use filters that make inbox-management more user-friendly and convenient
- AOL offers ultimate features to arrange your calendar and events. You can subscribe, print or add calendar using the AOL email client.
- You can create different categories and folders to distribute your emails for convenience.
- AOL offers saving emails feature to move them from one place to another quite easily.
- You can access you multiple accounts for emails with ease using the AOL services.
- To make the perfect view you can resize your AOL email client panel and make it more customized as per your needs.
- You can simply disable the reading pane by going to the setting page.
- AOL offers a lot of creative emoji that can be sent in conversations to make it more effective.
- You can use a number of shortcuts and can perform several activities using your mouse or the keyboard and enjoy hassle-free email services offered by AOL.
- AOL takes care of its users in a decent manner and offers greater customer support to solve all of your queries in one go.
These features are amazing and if you are an AOL user and were not aware of these features you can make your AOL email more thrilling and customized using these features. In case you get any trouble or looking for any advice you can call at AOL Customer Support Number for your better resolution and get the customer-oriented services offered by AOL.
All AOL Mail user can enjoy certain built-in features that make it easy for you to navigate the world of AOL and stay connected to all your contact. Here are just some of the many features of AOL Mail you can enjoy once you sign up:
Email attachments: You can use the email attachment feature on AOL Mail to share pictures, short videos, and documents with your AOL contacts. AOL allows you to send files if it is below 25 MB.
AOL Mailbox storage size: AOL does not limit the number of emails help you are able to send in one day. However, your AOL email inbox storage capacity is limited to 1000 new message over and above 4000 old messages. Your sent folder also has a 4000 email limit.
Event Planner and Calendar: AOL users can create certain events and plan appointments or trips using the events and calendar feature on AOL Mail. This makes it much easier to collaborate with your friends or office colleagues when you want to plan any upcoming events.
Spam and Virus Protection: AOL has several spam and virus protection features that will give you a safer email experience when you want to communicate with your family and friends. You can change the ‘Spam Controls’ setting to block or unblock individual email addresses as and when you want.
If you need help using any of the features mentioned above you can call the AOL email customer support number and consult a trained expert help to know more. You can also ask for technical assistance if you see that certain features of AOL Mail are not working as they should.
Common Issues and Errors on AOL Email
AOL is continuously upgrading their email features so that users can enjoy a user-friendly email experience whenever they log in to their email accounts. However, despite the regular update, users often encounter technical errors that can prevent them from accessing AOL Email. These are some of the most common errors users are likely to encounter while using AOL:
- Cannot send or receive email on AOL
- User cannot sign in because the password is lost or forgotten
- Unable to attach images or document before sending emails
- Deleted or missing AOL emails cannot be recovered
- Unable to send AOL mail form my AOL Mail account
- AOL Mail cannot be synced with the users mobile phone
- AOL Mail Is Not Working on iphone
- Problems while downloading email attachments sent to AOL account
If you are an AOL user, you may have experienced at least one of these errors at some point or the other. Whenever you get these errors on your AOL Mail account, the best thing to do is to call the AOL email customer support number and ask for help so that you can solve the problem. The AOL helpline number is available 24 hours a day so that you do not have to let a few minor email issues affect your work.
Your AOL email password is a security feature designed to protect your account from unauthorized access. If you have forgotten your password you can follow the steps below to reset it:
- Step 1: Visit the official AOL Email Home page
- Step 2: Click on the “Forgot Password” option below the username
- Step 3: Type your AOL Mail username in the field provided
- Step 4: Enter the required contact details associated with your account
- Step 5: Enter the security code sent to you and verify your identity. After that, you just need to type in a new password for your AOL Mail account
Once you reset your password, you can call the AOL email customer support number and speak to a certified expert to review the other security settings on your account.
Even if you deleted one of your AOL Mail contacts by mistake you can use the automatic save point feature to recover the contact information. Refer to the steps below to restore your AOL contacts:
- Step 1: Login in your AOL Mail account
- Step 2: Go to the left panel and click ‘Contacts.’
- Step 3: Select ‘More’ then press ‘Restore.’
- Step 4: Choose a relevant date from the drop-down menu and click ‘Restore.’
Keep in mind; you can only restore your contact within the last 14 days. If you have any difficulty finding your missing contacts you can call the AOL email customer support number and ask for technical assistance.
AOL Mail offers users the option to print emails so that they can keep a hard copy of the relevant data in case it is needed. You can follow the steps below to print emails on AOL:
- Step 1: Login to your account and open the mail that needs to be printed
- Step 2: Go to the ‘File’ menu and look for the ‘Print’ option
- Step 3: Enter the required details and click ‘Print.’
- Step 4: Check the print preview and confirm if everything is ok
Sometimes different printers have different settings about printing emails online. You refer to the printer manual or contact the printer manufacturer directly if you need any additional assistance.
AOL Email Customer Support
Many people use their AOL Mail account for business as well as personal correspondence. It can be quite frustrating if there is a family emergency or if there is some urgent business email that needs to be and you find that your AOL Mail account does not work. Whenever you find yourself in need of technical assistance, you can always call the AOL Customer Service number and speak to a certified customer service representative. AOL Mail experts are available 24 hours a day and will be able to give you the best and most efficient solution for any email problems you may encounter while using your AOL account.
Disclaimer : We are a third party service provider and we do not have any link with the official websites. We are just here to provide technical fixtures to the issues faced by the users. It is a cost free service where the technical executives provide relevant and trustworthy solutions to the problems.