Common Problem Like-
Fixes of AOL Desktop Gold Error 104
AOL Desktop Gold Error 104 occurs in the computer while the installation of this AOL Desktop Gold software and prevents the user to install. To solve this problem try these methods:
Use an Antivirus software
Use any third party Antivirus software and fully scan your whole computer. If you find the access of any virus or malware in your computer, then delete the suspicious files and remove the virus.
Check for damaged drivers and files
Check if your computer has any damaged or corrupt driver installed. If yes, then delete the driver and install it again. Also look for any suspicious file on the computer and delete that from the computer.
Reinstall AOL Desktop Gold
- Press the start button and go to ‘Control panel > Programs’.
- Find AOL Desktop Gold in the program list, click on that and choose to uninstall. Click on Yes to give the confirmation.
- When the uninstall process is complete, go to your AOL account and Download AOL Desktop Gold again.
- Install AOL Desktop Gold completely and ensure to install properly because any improper file will cause problems.
Don’t worry if you are not computer genius than check this out “How to solve AOL Desktop Gold Error 104”in detailed and easy steps.
AOL Desktop Gold Login Problem
It’s not rare when people forget the password of an account, same is the thing with AOL Desktop Gold users. To use this software AOL account is needed to access. But if you are facing the login problem, then try these steps to fix the problem:
- To log in to an account, a good internet connection is needed. So, make sure to use a fast and uniform Internet connection.
- When you log in to the AOL account carefully enter the username and password because sometimes people enter the wrong username and password by mistaken.
- Once try to login to your AOL account from a web browser.
- If you are able to sign-in to your AOL account from the web browser then AOL Desktop Gold software have any problem. So, reinstall AOL Desktop Gold.
- There are chances that you forgot the password. In that case, you can reset the AOL account password. In order to reset the password, go to the AOL login page and click on ‘Forgot the password’. Then use one of the three ways (registered email, phone number, and security questions) to verify your identity and then you will be able to create a new password.
Quick Fix to AOL Desktop Gold not working/ AOL Gold not Opening
Though AOL Desktop Gold comes with astounding features there are times when this software went through conflicts. Still, many people face the problems while using this software. AOL Desktop Gold Download not working is one of the AOL common issues. To fix this issue you can try these steps:
Restart your computer
One of the worked and mostly tried method to fix this problem is restart. Go to the Power button section and choose to restart the computer.
Clear HDD Space
When hard drive storage of the computer goes full, any software in the computer will work slowly or cause problems. So, delete unnecessary files from the computer and check if this step works.
Full malware scan
Check for the existence of any virus or malware on the computer. If there is any suspicious file in the computer then remove it.
Reinstall AOL Desktop Gold
If any of the above-mentioned steps don’t work, then uninstall the software from the programs section in Control panel. Then login to your AOL account and go to AOL Benefits section and install AOL Desktop software again
Fix AOL Desktop Gold Update Error
AOL Gold software Download comes with Automatic update feature because AOL Inc. regularly releases the updates. But what if this feature is not working? Then you can proceed with these steps to fix this problem:
- Click on start and type Update in the search field, then press the enter button.
- Then click on the ‘Windows update’ option in the search result.
- Then go to ‘Change settings > important update’. After that mark, the box near enables Automatic update.
- Then in the next step, click in the box ‘Give me recommended updates the same way I receive important update’ in the recommended updates.
- Don’t forget to save the changes you have made.
These were the steps to enable the automatic update but, if these steps don’t work, then you can perform these steps:
- Check the compatibility of AOL Desktop Gold software latest version on your computer.
- If any method is not working, then you can manually Aol Gold download install the latest version software on your computer.
- Uninstall the old version of AOL Desktop Gold software and go to the AOL benefits section in AOL account. Then Download and install the latest version of AOL Desktop Gold.
How to uninstall AOL Desktop Gold?
There are times when due to some errors AOL user opts to Reinstall AOL Desktop Gold software. Because uninstall is a part of the reinstall process. So, to uninstall AOL Desktop Gold make sure to follow these instructions:
- Before starting the uninstall process to make sure to close all the running programs. For that go to the Task Manager by pressing ‘Ctrl + Shift + Esc’ and select and close all the running programs one by one.
- After that check, your computer is fully charged or connected with the power supply because if your computer shuts down between the uninstall process you will some other errors.
- Then press the start button and select Control panel in the right side. Then in the opened window click on ‘Programs and Features’ then select AOL Desktop Gold. After that click on Uninstall in the upper section of the window.