AOL Email is an email service which is provided to the users by AOL Inc. Users can access this email through all kinds of electronic devices such as computers, laptops, mobile phone, tablets, etc. AOL email provides the users with several amazing features. These features are highly efficient and aid the users in their daily functioning. The features that this email service offers to the users is what makes them stand apart in the competition of email service providers. Even after being one of the most sought after email services around the world, the users of AOL email do come across specific malfunctioning. One such common dysfunction that the users face on AOL email is when the email service does not work on their iPhone. The users can understand this issue by going through this blog, or they can even promptly connect with AOL Contact Number +1-855-212-5748 to understand this issue is more detail.
Solution for AOL Email not working on iPhone
The user when they come across the issue of AOL email not working on their iPhone they can solve this issue by taking up some simple steps to address this issue. The steps that you would have to undertake are as follows:
- On your iPhone access the option of settings.
- Now when you have accessed the settings, navigate to the ‘Accounts and Password’ option where you would be able to find a list of accounts that you have logged in with.
- In the list that you have received, choose the option of ‘AOL Account.’
- When you have accessed the AOL account section, you would then have to choose the option ‘Delete the account.’ This option can be found at the bottom of the AOL account screen.
- Once you have successfully removed the AOL account, wait for a few minutes.
- Once you are done with all the options that are given above, you would now have to choose to add an account.
- Further, you would have to sign-in using your AOL account credentials.
- After entering the account credentials, if you find that you are still unable to access the AOL account then disable the firewall settings and check for other application which is causing any restriction.
- If you find any such application which might be causing restriction, choose to disable it temporarily.
- Also, make sure you run a complete antivirus scan on your iPhone to ensure that your device is not affected by any virus or malware.
If you find that even after accurately following the information given to you above you are encountering the issue, then the best option that you would have is to connect with the AOL Email Phone Number +1-855-241-2748. The professional at this service would provide you with all the required information. They would make sure that you would not have to reencounter this issue. The most convenient part of this customer service is that it is avail on a 24×7 basis and availing this service does not inculcate any expense on the user.